Inner Workout uses the Take Care assessment as a tool to unlock multidimensional self-care. Each chapter features practices, prompts, and actionable advice to strengthen your connection to each dimension of well-being.
This book isn’t meant to change who you are; it will strengthen the wisdom you already have within. Whether you’re new to self-care or want to deepen the connection with yourself you’ve already cultivated, this book is here for you at every step of your journey.
Get your free bonus when you
pre-order the book!
My Success Story is a three minute daily journaling practice that allows you to:
- Reconnect to your own definition of success
- Remember to celebrate yourself
- Reflect on where you most need care
In addition to the digital journal, you'll receive a video tutorial from Taylor which walks you through using this practice to further your own self-care and inner work.
Claim your pre-order gift
Your pre-order is a conversation starter.
You're telling the publisher to put resources behind the book launch.
You're telling booksellers to add this book to their shelves ASAP.
You're telling libraries to make copies available to cardholders.
You're telling potential collaborators that you're ready for a fresh conversation about self-care.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for your pre-order. It makes a world of a difference.
Tell your library to add Inner Workout to their shelves!
- Go to your library's website
- Head to the contact page. There will likely be language like suggest or recommend a title
- Recommend Inner Workout, written by Taylor Elyse Morrison and published by Chronicle Books. The ISBN-13 is 978-1797217734. The ISBN-10/ASIN is 1797217739.
Library orders are important, too. Your request makes Inner Workout more accessible.