October 12 ✺ 6:30 - 8:30 pm CST
$21 - $35
An Inner Workshop for strong friends who are ready to hang up their superhero cape and get the support they deserve.
- Use the Take Care assessment to help you identify where you most need support
- Deepen your understanding of the Five Dimensions and how they're currently showing up in your life
- How to build self-care practices that feel supportive instead of like another thing you have to do
- The two types of practices that everyone needs in their back pocket
- The relationship between self-expertise and seeking outside input
- How to find partners, regardless of your money situation
- How to relate to product purchases without becoming a minimalist or maxing out your credit card
- The question that will save you hours and dollars
Theory is great and all, but practice is where the magic happens. You'll map out your support system and develop a game plan for filling in any gaps.
The last time we taught this class, it was 90 minutes. We bumped it up to two hours for a reason! There's plenty of time for collaboration and for Q+A. If you've ever had questions about what to do after reading your Take Care profile, this is the time to get your questions answered.
Remember, the name of the game here is not going it alone. Instead of starting your support system from scratch, you'll be able to hear what's working—and not working—for other folks in the workshop. You just saved yourself a lot of time and energy.
"Taylor is a genius. She has devised a method to look at self-care and wellness from 5 core wholistic points, and then teaches you how to give yourself and get support for each of those 5 areas. It's a self-care roadmap for healing. Truly worth every penny."
"Loved the framework and the discussions had in this session."
Yup. We'll be using the platform that you've come to know and love, Zoom.
Tickets are non-refundable, but they are transferable. If you can find a friend or colleague who'd like your ticket, we're happy to transfer the ticket to them.
You'll need to complete the free Take Care assessment before the workshop kicks off. Other than than that, you'll just need an internet connection. If you're a handwritten notes type of person, make sure you've got your favorite pen and notebook handy.