Inner Workshop: Finding Your Flow State: Managing PMS and Hormones in a Pandemic
Have you been noticing your PMS more? Are your cramps more painful than ever?
Join Inner Workout and Mother Yin founder, Sara Shah, for a virtual workshop that will change how you relate to your monthly flow in this pandemic and beyond.
The heightened stress levels of 2020 translate to increased stress hormone levels in our bodies, which naturally impact our menstrual cycles. This leads to painful cramps, increased mood swings, more acne (or shall we say “mask-ne”), and possible depression.
Apart from these bodily changes, an imbalanced cycle may also impact your mind, making it harder to focus as you work-from-home and decreasing sleep quality. An imbalanced cycle can ultimately create an imbalanced life.
In this 2 hour workshop we’ll discuss how to best take care of your menstrual cycle and support natural hormonal changes in the container of this pandemic.
Topics will include:
- An overview of the four menstrual phases (because who really understands the difference between luteal and follicular?)
- The science behind the four phases of the menstrual cycle
- Common emotions that come up during each phase of the cycle
- How to practice Cycle Awareness
- Planning work and flowing with your PMS + period
- Mindfulness exercises and workout practices that aid in handling PMS
20 in stock